Saturday, June 15, 2013

TACA Airlines

I have now taken 3 flights with Taca Airlines and thought it best to mention a few words about them. Whilst I was in Roatan (Bay Islands off Honduras) I was informed that the slang acronym for TACA is Take A Chance Airlines and I will now dispel this myth. The first flight was from Toronto to El Salvador, then onto Roatan and the final from Roatan to El Salvador. On every flight they feed and water you well even if the flight is only an hour long!! Which is important to me. And on the final flight the pilot pretty much skirted around the edge of a massive thunderstorm, through some crazy turbulence where everyone’s crap in the cabin was flying about and we were lifted out our seats and then landed in heavy rain with high cross winds just as the lightning started going crazy. Personally I think that is worth a mention.
By Stuff

Storms coming........

No comments:

Post a Comment