Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Royal visit

So as mentioned before the lovely Rika Royal (Cubicalthrowdown, see fav blogs to the right of the page) arrived in Canada about 24 hours before I (Things) left. This meant we could meet up and eat Ethiopian food. This was a first for me and I loved it, kind of been craving it ever since and have a feeling nothing else will ever satisfy!! It was an all too brief encounter but so pleased to maintain contact with my Roatan connections. I was lucky enough to be able to have lunch with dive lovely Yulia too whist in Vancouver. I’m desperate to maintain this good form. Kat moore I coming for you next, but to any connections Roatan or otherwise if I’m ever in your area tell me and I will do what I can buy you a pint or coffee, anything lets just all keep bumping into one another all over the world!!! 

Photo of me and Yulia at a really good sushi place (sushi bang) need one of miss Rika and me, will try to post in future!


No comments:

Post a Comment