Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fiji baby yeah!!!!!!!!!

Bula bula bula

We're in Fiji!!!!!!!

This is something of a dream come true for me (Things)!!! However it is not all champagne sunsets and five star cruises! 7 months away from home with no income have taken their toll on my finances, that and some vast PADI contributions to boot so its job seeking time.

We have our options wide open which is very exiting but very unknown. Our two basic plans are for me to take the next dive job I can get my hands on or get on yachts to crew around the south pacific, allowing us free accommodation twined with transport. Although some marine conservation project would also be awesome. We're planning to sail to the Solomon islands, were there maybe work opportunities for me!

So I've thrown my hat in the ring and advertised my vast skills and loveliness. This has surprisingly lead to some interest, so far people have got in touch about jobs in Mozambique, Jordan, Vietnam and one from Fiji. We have also managed to find several crewing opportunities, one of witch we sail on tomorrow for a couple of days around Fiji!!!

So many irons in the fire, so many decisions!! Good thing is I'm not sure any would be wrong!!!!!

PS Find me on the PADI Pro site or email me if you happen to run a dive shop, conservation project or own a yacht!!!!

By Things

No comments:

Post a Comment